Starting January 5, 2019 (ticket issue date), a fuel surcharge will be introduced for Tianjin Airlines domestic flights. The rates are as follows:
1. Adult passengers: exempt from the fuel surcharge.
2. Children, disabled revolutionary veterans and former police officers disabled in the line of duty who are entitled to a 50% discount on the regular published fare as stipulated by the Civil Aviation Administration of China, exempt from the fuel surcharge.
3. Infants charged 10% of the regular published adult fare are exempt from the fuel surcharge.
4. The fuel surcharge is applied on the original ticket issuing date. If the ticket is exchanged, the fuel surcharge will not be refunded.
5. Other specific amounts are calculated based on the existing fare system.
For further information, please contact Tianjin Airlines Customer Service hotline (86 10) 95350
Tianjin Airlines Co., Ltd.