Notice for Passengers Travelling with Infants
An infant passenger refers to babies from 14 days old to 23 months old.
- 1. We welcome infants from 14 days old or premature babies who are 90 days old to start travelling and become our little passenger. You can purchase ticket from a local ticket office or authorized agent of Tianjin Airlines.
- 2. Infants should be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years old. Each adult is able to take one infant whose ticket is purchased at 10% of the adult fare. A second infant per adult will be charged at 50% of the adult fare (for International/Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan flights is charged at 75% of the adult fare), and will occupy a separate seat. Each adult can take 2 infants maximum.
- 3. You only need to bring the infant’s valid ID certificate to the check-in counter to go through check-in formalities. If you need special service on the plane, please apply and fill in a Special Passenger Application when purchasing ticket, and handle formalities on check-in counter 120 minutes before taking off.
- 4. The baggage allowance is 10 kg for each infant passenger, and a full folding portable baby carriage or stroller can be taken for free.
- 5. For a safe and comfortable travelling with an infant, we will arrange for you and your infant to occupy a seat with an extra oxygen mask over it.
- 6. Baby cradles are only applicable on Tianjin Airlines International flights carried by A330 series wide-body aircraft.
- 7. Baby cradle for infants under 72 cm in weight and weighing less than 11 kg, below 2 years old. The application for baby cradle must be submitted at least 24 hours before the flight departure time. Only apply through Tianjin Airlines ticket offices and oversea offices, and fill out the Special Passenger Flight Application.