Notice for Passengers Travelling with Infants
An infant passenger refers to babies from 14 days old to 23 months old.
- 1. We welcome infants from 14 days old or premature babies who are 90 days old to start travelling and become our little passenger. You can purchase ticket from a local ticket office or authorized agent of Tianjin Airlines.
- 2. Infants should be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years old. Each adult is able to take one infant whose ticket is purchased at 10% of the adult fare. A second infant per adult will be charged at 50% of the adult fare (for International/Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan flights is charged at 75% of the adult fare), and will occupy a separate seat. Each adult can take 2 infants maximum.
- 3. You only need to bring the infant’s valid ID certificate to the check-in counter to go through check-in formalities. If you need special service on the plane, please apply and fill in a Special Passenger Application when purchasing ticket, and handle formalities on check-in counter 120 minutes before taking off.
- 4. The baggage allowance is 10 kg for each infant passenger, and a full folding portable baby carriage or stroller can be taken for free.
- 5. For a safe and comfortable travelling with an infant, we will arrange for you and your infant to occupy a seat with an extra oxygen mask over it.